Monday, July 26, 2004

are you a big fan of jazz?

this question came to me about a week a go..
in front of acoustic alchemy and al jarreau's crowd in shepherd bush empire

it took several seconds for me to think..
what do i know about jazz?
do i know that much?
should i call myself a 'big fan' with all my (limited) knowledge about jazz?

then my answer was:

"..if being a big fan means that i have to know everything about jazz, then i am not..
but..
..if being a big fan means i enjoy jazz as my lifestyle, then i am.."

so, are you a big fan of jazz??

wynton marsalis jazz orchestra








Wynton Marsalis Jazz Orchestra
BBC PROMS-Royal Albert Hall-London

July 31'2004
Photo by Pelangi

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

indonesia

"Poetry is a way of taking life by the throat.." Robert Frost (1874-1963)